NimalAd TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please endeavor to review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the Dandle pet platform or services, you signify your agreement to these Terms and condition. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access our website or use the Dandle pet platform or services.
We are company number TN/DS/UC/0532
Our registered office is at Srilanka.
This is a notice to inform you of the NimalAd policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- NimalAd takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- NimalAd undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the US, law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
We’re adding more detail about how and why we use the information we collect about you, how we share it, who we share it with, and your rights with that data.
Why are you making these updates? There are some new European privacy rules that will apply across Europe or all business owners and website to comply to the new EU GDPR Compliance Regulation, which comes into effect on May 25. We’re using this opportunity to make sure we’re really clear on how we use your information—regardless of where you live, or using our website
Does this affect the way I use the websites?
Not at all—your experience will stay the same.
What if I’m not okay with the changes? If you’re not okay with the changes, you can close your account. But before you do that, please get in touch with us so we can answer any questions you have.
Remember, if you keep using the websites after May 25, 2018, you’re letting us know that you’re okay with these updates.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Why Do We Process Personal Data
When we offer our service, our customers are data controllers so they are responsible for any personal data processing involved in the provision of this service. We only process personal data on their behalf and upon their instructions.
Also, we continuously improve the functionality of our website and service, and in this regard we are the personal data controller for the processing of personal data in relation to the improvement of our services.
Our purpose for processing the personal data is that it enables us to improve user experience on our website and makes our service to you convenient, by adding data to our database.
The data that is collected and used to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our customer’s website, and technical information that enables us to tell different visitors apart that are originating from the same IP-address (cookies). If you provide information yourself on our customer’s website, we may collect and store personal information and domain information about your employer therein, in order to correlate the IP-address with your us.
The legal ground for this is your consent to the processing, which you expressed at our customer’s website. You may at any time withdraw this consent , either at our customer’s website or by letting us know directly that you wish to do so.
How Do We Process The Personal Data
We store personal data regarding cookies for twenty-four (24) months. When information regarding IP-address is collected by the tracking pixel it is read by our system and instantly deleted after it has been matched with our database of companies if a match is not found. Only IP-addresses belonging to registered companies are therefore stored by NimalAd. If you are a user/clients on the website, the IP-address is personal data and will be stored for a period of twelve (12) months.
Your rights according to the GDPR Regulation are the right to information about the processing (provided to you here, in this privacy statement); the right to access personal data relating to you; the right to have such data rectified, erased or restricted from processing; the right to object to our processing of personal data; as well as the right to not be subject to automatic decisions and the right to data portability. To exercise your rights please contact us via email@example.com and provide us with your IP-address and Personal information. If you want to know more about this, or have concerns about your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you consider that our processing of personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR), you always have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority or the supervisory authority closest to us
How We Collects Your Information On Our Websites
Collection Of Information
When you visit our Sites, we gather personal and non-personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, your browser version, your operating system version, your IP address, cookie information, time stamps (time page accessed as well as time spent per web page), and clickstream information (for example, which pages you viewed and for how long). NimalAd automatically receives and records such information on our server logs from your browser.
In certain sections of our Sites, we may invite you to contact us to pose questions, request information, or complete a registration form. We may ask you to supply Personally Identifiable Information in order to register before allowing you to access certain parts of our Sites. We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information when you use certain NimalAd services, through the use of our Sites, or when you enter promotions or contests offered by us.
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that identifies you personally, including your name, e-mail address, password, login ID, and other contact information that you voluntarily submit to us.
We collect the data shown in the comments form, when visitors leave comments on the site, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the us to see if you are using it.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies And Web Beacons
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just
We also use the NimalAd Platform on our Sites, which utilizes cookies and web beacons, such as invisible tracking pixels, to help us better serve you and to provide targeted advertising we place on third party websites.
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit NimalAd ,
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not sell or rent the personal information we collect from your use of our Sites to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize the services provided to you.
Your password is the key to your account. We recommend the use of unique numbers, letters, and special characters in combination and that you not disclose your NimalAd password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
In order to protect yourself from third parties unlawfully seeking your personal information through email that appears to be from NimalAd , you should never provide any personal information directly in response to an email you believe you have received from us. Rather, you should always close any such email, open your browser, log directly in to the NimalAd Site and change, update, or modify any such personal information only using our Sites. In the event that you believe that you have received a request for personal information in an email message that is made to appear that it was sent by us, please inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Share Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which NimalAd is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information collected through the AdBeacon technology about images captured and associated data with our customers for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Opting Out Of Cookie-Based Advertising
We try hard to make our advertising more relevant to you, but if you would rather opt out of seeing personalized ads from NimalAd and NimalAd clients utilizing NimalAd cookies, please contact email@example.com . If you opt out, you will still see ads from us and our clients, but they will not be tailored based on information that may have otherwise been associated with a NimalAd cookie stored on your computer.
Please note that our opt-out requires that we be able to set an opt-out cookie in your browser.
Browser-based “Do Not Track”
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, we do not currently respond to browser DNT signals on our Sites or on third party sites that use the NimalAd Platform.
Third Party Cookies
NimalAd, like other sites, incorporates functionality provided by third party cookies. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
- a) Analytical cookies
- b) Google cookies
- We publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. And to determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html However, this opts-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin
The Cookies We Set On Our Website Under GDPR Compliance Regulation
Account Related Cookies
Login Related Cookies
Email Newsletters Related Cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders Processing Related Cookies
This site offers payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys Related Cookies
Forms Related Cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site Preferences Cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Most browsers allow you to block cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and selecting Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools > Options >Privacy”.
However, cookies are perfectly safe to be stored on your computer and almost all web browsers have cookie storing enabled as default. However, all browsers have the option of disabling cookies being stored on your computer if you wish to do this. Please be aware that disabling cookies on your browser will reduce your ability to use our website features
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Terms Applicable To Both Our Websites And The NimalAd Services
Use of information
Our primary purposes in collecting your information are to provide you with an efficient and customized experience and to deliver smarter advertising. You agree that we may use your information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and our Sites’ content and layout;
- share service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- make inferences about your interests for advertising or service-related purposes;
- provide you with offers or promotions that may interest you, or otherwise deliver you advertising, including on other websites.
Our disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information:
- as required to respond to legal matters, enforce our policies, or protect individual rights, property, or safety;
- to employees and agents of a) NimalAd in order to help detect and prevent prohibited or illegal acts;
- to service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
- to other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information;
- to those serving apparently valid subpoenas;
- to other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by, that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy we will not otherwise disclose your personal information except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Information We Store Relating To Your Method Of Payment
NimalAd store information about your debit or credit card or other means of payment when you first provide it to us.
NimalAd store this payment information [at your request] in order to make repeat purchasing of goods and services easier next time you visit our website.
[We also store it to help us prevent fraud.]
NimalAd takes the following measures to protect your payment information:
- We keep your payment information encrypted on our servers.
- We do not keep all your payment information so as:
- to prevent the possibility of our duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;
- to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent
- Access to your payment information is restricted to authorized staff only.
- If we ask you questions about your payment information, we only show [partial detail OR the first four OR the last four digits of the debit or credit card number], so that you can identify the means of payment to which we refer.
- We automatically delete your payment information after 20 days.
NimalAd is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayHere or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Mobile Application Terms
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use our websites. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use our websites, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate our websites features (like the “Save” button—more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our websites, cookie data and device data. If you’d like, you can get more details on the types of information we collect in our logs.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using our websites on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
However, please note that Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.
Your information is stored on servers located in the United State of America. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use certain tools (including but not limited to encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we take reasonable steps to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Transferring your information
Our websites are a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
For all transfers of your information from the EEA to the US, our websites is certified under Privacy Shield and follows its principles. Learn more about Privacy Shield and the principles.
Where we share information we receive under Privacy Shield with third parties, we’re responsible for making sure those third parties also comply with Privacy Shield, unless we can prove we’re not responsible for the damaging event.
If you are a user in the EEA and have a question or a complaint about our websites and Privacy Shield, please contact us. If we’re not able to resolve the issue, our websites will cooperate with the JAMS Arbitration and Mediation Service. This provides an independent dispute resolution service for Privacy Shield complaints in the US. In certain circumstances, and if the dispute resolution process still doesn’t resolve the problem, users in the EEA may pursue binding arbitration. our websites is also subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission.
Where we transfer information from the EEA to a country that doesn’t provide an adequate level of protection, we’ll only do so under appropriate safeguards to protect your information, like standard contractual clauses, or Privacy Shield certification.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you’re an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you newsletters and updates about your account, such as when another user comments on one of your posts. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How Do I Withdraw My Consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third Party Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
DATA MAY BE PROCESSED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Our websites are hosted in Srilanka.
NimalAd may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the US, UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in the UK.
NimalAd use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organization and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union
- NimalAd comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union
- NimalAd are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR
- both our organization and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information
If you suspect a client of abusing our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . All complaints are investigated, and you will receive a response on the action we will take to resolve the issue.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it governs the relationship between you and (us), NimalAd and limits our liability to you when you purchase products from NimalAd website. By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to NimalAd (Sole Owner of NimalAd)
This is a legally binding agreement between NimalAd and you for the provision of the services, and these terms shall govern the agreement between you and us to the ruling out of any other terms or conditions.
Dandle pet reserves the right to refuse products/services to anyone for whatsoever reason and to terminate the contracts at any time. We may also at our sole discretion and for any reason, delete any information, pictures, comments or any other material posted by users.
- Each order placed by you with us shall be an offer by you to us to buy our products subject to these and the website terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that the terms of your order, including the timeof delivery, are complete and accurate.
- We shall Endeavour that all orders are met. We do not, however, guarantee the availability of any services/products at any time. Where a service/products is temporarily unavailable we will advise you of when we expect to be able to fulfill your orders, however this is an estimate only and shall not be binding upon us.
- Sometimes some services may be withdrawn or discontinued. We shall make every effort to update the website at all times, but you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any failure or delay to fulfill an order due to services being unavailable, withdrawn or discontinued. If a product/service is found to be discontinued or delayed for a long period we will offer you a full refund at your request. If product/servicesis discontinued we will return all money in full.
- Once an order has been placed by you and accepted by us you have no right to cancel the order, except at our discretion in exceptional circumstances. Once we have received an order for particular products/services we are unable to cancel any orders.
- In certain circumstances lettering may be a problem, we will contact you if this arises to correct or change lettering.
You may not use this website if you are proscribed from receiving such products under the US laws or any other country from which you use the website or products
As an eligible user, you may not distribute, transmit, license, or publish the website or its content for commercial purposes; may not remove any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary notices from any part of our website; and/or infringe upon our intellectual property rights in your use of the website.
All clients can access and use our website at no cost at all. You can use the website to purchase your favorite pet products on the NimalAd website; gain access to coupons; and read our blog; at absolutely no cost to you if you are a fanof the website.
You understand and accept that while it is absolutely free to register both as a user and as a buyer on the NimalAd website, we will require purchaser/userto pay substantial fees to be able to buy our unique pet products and accessories.
- We currently use payhere and onsite credit/debit card payment system run by as payment for a secure & safe on-line Experience
- We do not have any influence on Payhere so you can be sure that NimalAd will not be able to see, keep, store or use your credit card details at any time.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques or cash at this time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Detailed below are the different kinds of information we collect from and about you when you apply to become a user of our website:
- Information that you provide: When you register on our website, we may obtain from you, personal information such as your full name, phone number, contact address, e-mail address, age, gender, interests and activities.
- Information from other sources: We may also sometimes obtain both personal and general information (such as current address information and further demographic information) about you from other sources (such as business partners, contractors and other third parties) to enhance our account information.
- Information about others: When you use our website to send friends, relatives and colleagues messages, we may become privy to any personal information about them that you provide to us. This may include their full names, addresses and email addresses.
We may also collect browser and Internet-related information through access to our website through cookies and/or web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
NimalAd uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any user account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
NimalAd may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
NimalAd website may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies to display ads on our website. Some of these companies use tracking technologies such as cookies, to acquire information about the users who view or interact in some way with their advertisements. Please note that our website does not disclose any personal detail to these third parties, in this regard.
We may share your information with third parties with whom you choose to and authorize to us share such information with.
We may reveal your personal information, which may include your full name and contact address to our preapproved service providers that carry-out certain services on our behalf.
We may also share your private information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials in reply to a subpoena, similar investigative demand, or a court order, if compelled to do so.
Barring these, we will under no circumstances knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
When you use NimalAd website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other NimalAd products, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The GDPR law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law NimalAd shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except we otherwise state so, all materials, which without limitation includes pictures, graphics, designs, pictures, videos, icons, and written materials found on and made available through www.nimalad.com are copyrighted, trademarked, controlled or licensed by NimalAd, its affiliates or by their respective creators. All said materials are protected by the US laws and international copyright laws.
Our website, logos, scripts, page headers, button icons, and product names included in or made available through www.nimalad.com are trademarks or trade dress of NimalAd in the USA and other countries.
You are banned from using, republishing, reproducing, transmitting, copying, changing, or distributing the trademarks found on this website in any way without NimalAd’s prior clear written consent.
Some other products marks, trademarks, and logos provided on the NimalAd website are the products marks or trademarks of third parties and must not be used, reproduced or copied without the written permission of the owner.
TERMINATION OF USE
NimalAd may terminate this agreement with immediate effect and/or may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website and our services without prior notice if we are unable to establish the accuracy or legitimacy of any information posted by you and you fail upon request to present www.nimalad.comwith sufficient information to establish correctness;
Ifany information posted by you is deemed detrimental or potentially destructive to the welfare of www.nimalad.com’s business; and/or if you continually breach the terms of this agreement
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person.
www.nimalad.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and www.nimalad.comhas no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/APPSUNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
For user convenience, we may provide third parties links on the website to other website, website and online resources. You are warned not to take the inclusion of such hyperlinks as Dandle pet’s endorsement of the content, procedures, and/or services, of that third party website except we tell you so.
Dandle pet are not responsible and will not be liable for any advertising, service, products, content, or any other material you obtain from these third party sites or resources, and your access and use of them is entirely at your own risk. It is advised that you read linked website’ terms and conditions and other policies before using them
There are several links to other website on www.nimalad.com. You must note that these third party website have different privacy policies than we do, and that we are in no way responsible for the way they may ask for and collect information from you and/or the way they use and disclose such information.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
You have the choice of denying cookies on your browser but your denial of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use some of the interactive features provided on our website.
Please note that the cookies we employ are saved on your browser’s local storage.
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONUNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
NimalAd always does its utmost to protect your personal information. To prevent illegal access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we use practical administrative practices and actions to protect your information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
You however understand that there is no full assurance of security for information made available on or through the internet. We will thus not bear responsibility for unauthorized access to your information that is beyond our control.
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
You understand and accept that NimalAd does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
If we learn that we have received personal information from a child or another ineligible user, NimalAd will delete that information as quickly as possible.
DISCLAIMER/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The www.nimalad.com website is provided on an “as is” basis, and we give no warranties or assurances that it will satisfy your expectations or meet your requirements. You may be unable to successfully browse the website/or use some parts of our products if your computer/ browsing gadget does not support relevant technology such as encryption.
SINCE THE WEBSITE IS GAINED ACCESS TO THROUGH THE INTERNET, WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS OF US, YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPROPRIATE COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR RESOURCES DISPLAYED ON AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, BE IT DIRECT OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND PRODUCTS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. NimalAd SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HURT (WHETHER DIRECT, SECONDARY, ASSOCIATED, DISCIPLINARY, OR FAR-REACHING) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONDITION BROUGHT ABOUT BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE OURSERVICES TO BE LATE, DISRUPTED, OR DEBASED; ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING www.nimalad.com
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY MATTERS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL; OR ANY UNFORESEEABLE MISFORTUNES OR HARMS.
NimalAd SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTION TAKEN, OR ANY RESOLUTION MADE BY YOU IN DEPENDENCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, OR FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES SUFFERED, WHETHER IMMEDIATE, SIGNIFICANT, EXTRAORDINARY, REMEDIAL, INDIRECT OR SOMETHING ELSE, EVEN IF Dandle pet HAS BEEN EDUCATED CONCERNING THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH HARMS.
Nothing Included In These Terms Is Designed Or Intentioned To Exclude Or Limit Any Legal Responsibility For Injury Or Death Arising From Our Deception, Carelessness, Or Any Other Liability Which May Not Be So Restricted Or Excluded By Law, Or That Is Aimed At Affecting Your Statutory Rights As A Consumer.
IF CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You hereby agree to protect, safeguard and hold NimalAd Website, its owners, affiliated companies, and their managers, directors, officers, and employees blameless and innocent against all liabilities, charges, damages, legal costs and accounting fees and all other expenses related to any claims or any legal actions brought against NimalAd Website because of your breach of any portion of these terms or any other liabilities connected to your use of this website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the clauses above, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
NimalAd (www.nimalad.com) is committed to maintaining user privacy on our website. NimalAd respects the privacy of all its website users. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Whilst NimalAd do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Copyright (c) 2018(s) of first publication NimalAd
- NimalAd, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in NimalAd website and the material on our website; and
- The entire copyright and other intellectual property rights NimalAd website and the material on our website are reserved.
Our business’s name is:
Our business address is:
Nunavil Center, Chavakachcheri
Our contact details are: